Kryptos Mobile Dialer is a mobile application to make VoIP call from mobile phone. Keeping the VoIP call service providers requirements in mind, the mobile dialer has been deigned. The Kryptos Mobile Dialer not only lets your client make VoIP call from their mobile phone using your VoIP service, but will let you do your service as an operator.
With the mass deployment of 3G/WI-FI networks in many countries and also with the introduction of cheaper data services, calling from mobile set using VoIP technology is getting popular. It facilitates calling through mobile phones as well.
Kryptos Mobile Dialer Supported Platforms
- For Symbian platform, Kryptos Mobile Dialer comes as a Symbian VoIP Application, which is compatible with all mobile handsets with OS version S60 2nd, 3rd and 5th edition. Popular brands which are compatible with the Mobile Dialer on Symbian platform are Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ecrisson, Motorola, LG, etc.
- Mobile Dialer supports Android OS version 1.6 and above. So with the Mobile Dialer, now you can ensure your VoIP service on more than 60 popular Android handsets.
- The Mobile Dialer is compatible with iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS and 4G. it works on iPod Touch and iPad as well.
- Integration with mobile phonebook
- Account Balance information
- Kryptos Mobile Dialer supports 3G/4G, GPRS and Wi-Fi for internet connectivity.
- Runs behind NAT or private IP
- Customizable with enhanced branding options
- Available on multiple platform
- Real-time information on the current connection status
- Phone directory stored on a server (or locally if required), accessible directly from the SIPLink interface, also integrated with customer web portal interface
- Information on the actual account balance
- Information on the maximum duration for the call
- Connection timer
- Check rate button (quick information about the rate for entered phone number)
- Quick access to last dialed phone number
- Speed dial (favorites) support, end-user can associate shortcuts with phone book entries
- Direct link to the web page containing calls history info (without having to log in to the web)
- Volume control
- Audio wizard
- Hold option – switching between connected lines
- Supported speech Codecs: G729, G723.1, GSM, G711
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7